portable buildings for mining & resource projects
Eastern Portable Buildings has a long and successful history partnering with the Mining and Resource sector to provide a variety of mine site buildings and remote accommodation. All our portable and modular buildings are engineered and constructed to meet the practical needs of mine sites and can be designed and fitted out to suit specific sites and customer requirements.
We take the time to understand your project requirements and use our industry leading product range and experience to provide the best solution.
The Mining and Resource buildings we provide include:
- Mine offices and administration buildings
- Ablutions and bath house facilities
- Specialist buildings such as first aid, clean rooms and training rooms
- Communications and server rooms
- Switch and control room buildings
- Remote accommodation villages and camps including accommodation, recreation rooms, kitchen and dining facilities, laundry and ablutions
Eastern Portable Buildings will work with you to provide all necessary design, manufacture and installation services for your mining, resource or remote area construction project.
Please contact us if you would like more information about our Mining & Resources project capabilities and building range.
Our Clients include:
- Newcrest Mining Limited:
Cadia East Development - Administration offices and ablution facilities and Blanyney Temporary Accommodation Village.
- BHP Billiton:
Illawarra Coal Holdings - Douglas Park - Administration offices and training rooms.
- Endeavour Operations Pty Ltd:
Endeavour Mine - Cobar - Offices and ablution facilities